Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: New Member Feb 6 2019

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New Member Feb 6 2019

Good Morning All,

Per the message title... I am new to the community. I would say that I was motivated to join based on the recommendation from Double R Diesel's web site. That said.... here's the deal.....

As of today, I own 2 Dodge/Ram Cummins trucks:

1. I have owned my old 1998 12 Valve (we call her "Blue"") for approx 8 years. She is one of the "Holy Grail's" (4 door, 12 valve, automatic, unfortunately 2 wheel drive, with only 122K miles). I have done the typical mild mods just to get better reliability out of her, but absolutely never been ran hard, never pulled a 5th wheel or Goose neck. Such mods as: Trans valve body shift kit, Deep Trans Pan, extra trans cooler with integrated fan, Gauges for EGT, Boost, Trans Temp leaving Trans and Trans Pan Temp, Trans Pressure, ATS Triple Disk converter, leveled front and rear, 4 inch exhaust w/muffler, cold air intake, aftermarket air horn, Turbo boost elbow, TST Fuel plate, electric radiator fans, Trans Torque Converter "Lock-up" switch in the cab, rear helper air bags, and maybe some other smaller items.

2. I now own a 2012, 6.7, G56, Crew Cab, 4WD. Low miles are 64K. So I'm having to educate myself with all this electronic "crap"...LOL. I bought it out of Texas, and had it shipped because I could not find a local G56 truck with low miles. It is supposed to be fully deleted and tuned with EFI Live. So... here are my issues. The truck has been physically deleted of both EGR and Exhaust related components. However, less than 60 miles since I got it, I have a check engine light.

At this point, I'll continue with my inquiry regarding my 2012 issues in an appropriate forum.

I'm glad to be a new member. I'm pretty versed on my old 2 valve.. so if any one has questions. Hit me up.

Thanks

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New Member Feb 6 2019

@chadsMopar1 friend!

Thanks for joining us.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

to the forum @chadsMopar1

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @chadsMopar1
    Enjoy our forum!

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Likes david3gen liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome @chadsMopar1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

12. Top Of Page | #7

I'm in the same boat. I had already found lots of no nonsense no drama info on this forum just Google searching. Nice to have a group of like minded people with good info to share. I too was sent here on Ray's recomendation and will be a Lifetime Platinum member soon!

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs