Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got an annoying problem

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

then it's not the idle setting

I need some details on the year and so on. What motor is it?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The motors a 92 12 valve, I don't have a tach so I can't tell what rpm the motors running at

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I'm wondering if your injector pump is good.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I hope its good haha I don't really have time or money for it to go bad. Its weird tho. I just drove home and it idled fine at every stop light , which is just throwing me through a loop

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Figured it out!!!! Found the throttle levers (sorry I don't know what they're called) not the throttle linkage had loosened the bolt just a little and they had jumped a couple teeth on the splined shaft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12