Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commercial settings

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Commercial settings

I'm trying to get into my commercial settings so I can change what my aux buttons do, and it requires a password, . As y'all know the ram password is 0000. Well that's not it. New truck not used and I've been in those settings before my drd tuning . Ray said he didn't change anything and doesn't know how to. Dealer said they don't know how either.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Commercial settings

Dang, y'all are a ton of help

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Not familiar with this, but I would try disconnecting the batteries for a bit. Maybe a reset will get er going. Worth a shot anyways.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Capt543 View Post
    I'm trying to get into my commercial settings so I can change what my aux buttons do, and it requires a password, . As y'all know the ram password is 0000. Well that's not it. New truck not used and I've been in those settings before my drd tuning . Ray said he didn't change anything and doesn't know how to. Dealer said they don't know how either.
    Most people dont know what commercial settings are like me i have no idea what your trying to do so itl prob take the right person to know what your talking about LOL. What aux buttons are you referring to?

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Likes watersupply189, Murph liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

But if youve been in them on this truck before and the only thing that has changed is the mm3 and tuning. I would try unhooking the mm3 and seeing if that will let you in

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

8. Likes watersupply189, Murph liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I had seen a video on ram commercial site and they had said that the dealer should be able to reset the function if you forget the password. I know thats not the issue you are having but maybe something happened and they can reset it. Since its new it should be covered I would hope.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Glad to see y'all finally woke up. Dealer said they couldn't they were calling ram. Tried unplugging tuner and batteries. No dice..

12. Top Of Page | #8
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Polaraco have you ever heard of this ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    @Polaraco have you ever heard of this ?
    I know NUTEEN! NUTEENNN! I'm keeping my foot out of my mouth on this one. No clue

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

14. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Murph liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Glad to see y'all finally woke up. Dealer said they couldn't they were calling ram. Tried unplugging tuner and batteries. No dice..
    Did you try returning to stock? This may rule out it being a tuner issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

16. Likes watersupply189, Murph liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast