Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commercial settings

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Commercial settings

Returned to stock, no dice. I even tried passwords I may use if I did change it.. no dice . All my passwords I use are the same

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I know NUTEEN! NUTEENNN! I'm keeping my foot out of my mouth on this one. No clue

I haven't run into this ever. Wanting to know how it comes out. Still want to learn @ my old age.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Programmed the 12v tune in and it allowed access. Beats the hell out of me why . 0000 worked . Maybe it just decided "he's gonna keep trying till we let him in"

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Capt543 View Post
    Programmed the 12v tune in and it allowed access. Beats the hell out of me why . 0000 worked . Maybe it just decided "he's gonna keep trying till we let him in"
    Having this issue now. So you're saying just keep trying 0000...

Figured out finally that you have to route an aux switch from 1-5 under the hood back through to the pass through circuit to give you use of an aux switch in the cabin. Otherwise you can use the battery feed by cutting the jumper wire.

I wish the upfitter kit came with a 'factory' jumper wire for under the hood. I guess I will just splice two together.
    I will keep trying 0000

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Capt543 View Post
    Dang, y'all are a ton of help
    Good luck Sir

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I know NUTEEN! NUTEENNN! I'm keeping my foot out of my mouth on this one. No clue
    Yup

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12