Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Tuning package for 2010-2012 (used)

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tuning package for 2010-2012 (used)

I'm thinking about going back to stock on my Cummins and if I do I'd like to sell everything as a package deal for someone else to enjoy off-road but I will consider selling items separately if the buyer is interested and willing to pay shipping. You'd have to buy a VIN unlock from MM3 power for $150 and then pick a shop of your choice for tunes. I used Double R Diesel in NC and you can get a huge tune package from them for around $800 if you have the tuner already. The same package costs $3300 when buying parts and tunes together. You'd be in for $2450 buying this instead when all is said and done. Their tunes have been great. Everything has a little less than 5,000 miles on it. It is currently installed on my truck and I'm not looking to uninstall until someone is interested and local enough. I'm not shipping the exhaust. If anyone is interested in trading for stock exhaust system down pipe back I'd be interested in trading. My stock exhaust was so rusted it barely made it off. Depending on mileage would depend on trade price.

Price: $1,500

The tuner, probe, and mount should fit all 4th gens I believe. Bigdaddy has responded to similar posts asking that. I believe the EGR and TV deletes are compatible with more 4th gens as well. The plug kit and exhaust should be only 2010-2012 specific parts. Please check behind me with your own research though. I'm not trying to be responsible for that.

- MM3 tuner (with mount and egt sensor for $750+shipping)
    - MM3 EGT sensor kit (BNIB)
    - A-Pillar mount kit for tuner
    - Sinister Diesel EGR delete (BNIB) ($100+shipping)
    - Sinister Diesel TV delete (BNIB) ($100+shipping)
    - Flo Pro 5" Stainless Steel with muffler and Flo Pro 5" to 6" Stainless tip ($500-local pickup only)
    - Shibby electrical plug kit to plug off everything disconnected so not to corrode connectors over time ($50+shipping)

Last edited by metaldrumcore; 02-24-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Willing to separate items so added pricing

2. Likes Murph liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tuning package for 2010-2012 (used)

Added the price and location.

Sorry about that.