Hey guys, have a issue I’d like some of y’alls input on. Truck : 1989 W250, just had ; new rotors, calipers, master cylinder, booster, pads, flex lines to each front brake caliper, shoes, wheel cylinders, axle seals, drums turned, diff’s serviced, transfer case resealed & bearings replaced. All this done & now the truck yanks to the right under breaking. They have replaced the passenger side caliper twice, after the above work & had to deglaze the rotor. Still does the same thing, pulls to the right under breaking. It is intermittent now, as opposed to continuous, like it was at first, but still does it. It also just blew the right rear wheel cylinder, so now they had to replace it as well. I pull a cargo trailer every day with this truck for work & it’s of course magnified when pulling the trailer. So everything except the proportioning valve, the hard lines & the rear flex line to the axle have been replaced & these guys are stumped, I am also. Any ideas would be most appreciated!!! This is now a two month problem & I’m at my wits end!!! Thanks