Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Used MM3

1. Top Of Page | #1

Used MM3

Hey all. New to forum. Question. If I buy a VIN unlock, can I take the tunes and mm3 out of one truck, and put in another. Same year "2016' same mod trucks. I bought a used mm3, and to get a VIN unlock, you have to plug it in to the obd and request one on the mm3. Once that's done, you email it to mn3 for a VIN unlock. When I plugged in the mm3 to my obd, double r popped up. If his tunes are on there can I use them? They are the ones I want any way. If Ray is reading this, let me know. I don't want to f*ck anything up, but if I could verify they are the right ones and save myself some money, why not. I would imagine I'll have to end up buying new ones anyway, and that's finr. But if I don't have to, then why. Thanks everyone

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Used MM3

Welcome @Swovay696

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

4. Top Of Page | #3

Thank you. This site is how I learned about double r. Sounds like a great guy with legit products. I've read on hear Alot the last few years. Especially since "other" Dodge diesel forums went down hill. Just never had to post. Most of my questions were answered through searching. My emissions **** is finally going to hell on my truck, and I had a question about my used mm3 I bought this summer. So i finally joined. Glad to be here

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swovay696 View Post
    Thank you. This site is how I learned about double r. Sounds like a great guy with legit products. I've read on hear Alot the last few years. Especially since "other" Dodge diesel forums went down hill. Just never had to post. Most of my questions were answered through searching. My emissions **** is finally going to hell on my truck, and I had a question about my used mm3 I bought this summer. So i finally joined. Glad to be here
    Youll have to buy tunes. I had also bought a used mm3. Anc by the time i paid for the vin unlock and tuning i may as well have bought a new one LOL. Hopefully you didnt spend too much on it

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs