Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: EGR Spring

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

EGR Spring

i am totally new to the CUMMINGS emissions and was looking on you tube for the EGR delete kits when i saw a reply to a post about removing the egr spring,said it was the same as deleting it without removing the whole thing, any truth to this or is it just a b.s. reply

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EGR Spring

Never heard of this. Seems like a b.s. reply, otherwise we'd all be doing it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chelan41 View Post
    i am totally new to the CUMMINGS emissions and was looking on you tube for the EGR delete kits when i saw a reply to a post about removing the egr spring,said it was the same as deleting it without removing the whole thing, any truth to this or is it just a b.s. reply
    I don't see how that would work because the spring is there to keep the valve in the closed position.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chelan41 View Post
    Read the newbie guide. 2011 or lower only can be deleted without a programmer

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.