Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Stealth Module

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Stealth Module

If you're looking to keep your warranty then you need to take a look at the Stealth Module!

• Works with RAM Cummins years: 2013-2018
    • Increase (low-end) torque (up to 120 ft lbs of torque)
    • Increase horsepower (up to 100 hp increase)
    • Increase throttle response
    • Brings your power curve down to where you need it most
    • Plug and play OEM style connectors
    • Most customers see a 10-20% increase in fuel mileage* when combined with responsible driving habits. Results vary on every vehicle.
    • Stealthy technology that will not leave a footprint in your truck's computer - must remove the module prior to having service
    • Does not increase maximum rail pressure beyond stock parameters
    • No increase in exhaust temperatures
    • Includes a selector switch with 4 modes (stock, low, medium, and high) to manually adjust the potential of the module *

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Stealth Module

So what's you thoughts on these modules? Just curious for an opinion from a person that sales them.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan Dear View Post
    So what's you thoughts on these modules? Just curious for an opinion from a person that sales them.
    Hi Mr. Johnathan, I think these are a great little module to help get rid of the dead pedal and to gain a few MPG's. Although it will not be alot and it's not meant for alot, it does do exactly what it states. There are issues with people who expect more out of these then what they do. Alot of people will get one after having been tuned for so long that they hardly notice a difference. If you have spent any amount of time with a stock truck then you will definitely notice the difference once it's installed.

The customer support from these guys and gals are awesome as well. They have called a dealership personally for a customer that was having some reflashing done when they found the module. They tried to deny any warranty work because of it but thankfully the people at stealth explained everything and how it worked and asked them to hook it up to the scanners and prove that it's out of stock parameter. They could not do so they fixed whatever was wrong with the customers vehicle. They do go above and beyond.

I have had the chance to utilize a few on some cummins and fords and it does in fact work just like explained. I think it's a great purchase for someone that is short on cash but wants to have a little more pep in their step while still maintaining factory warranty.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks watersupply189, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Just figured I’d throw my 2 cents in. I was considering going with the stealth until I ran across Mr.Banks video he did about programmers comparing the idash and he had a stealth and was able to break down how they work and it was to friendly to the truck from my opinion so I went with a throttle sensitivity booster from BD and it made a world of a difference.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thank you for all the information. A little background, my truck is a 2011 3500 SRW 115k miles all stock. I had a 2014 1500 with hemi before, so I used my super chips tuner on my cummins. It only has a 60hp tune but it does allow for me to adjust tire size and get rid of the dead pedal, been running it for a year it's acceptable. I am just looking to take the truck a step up, maybe delete, but I'm always looking for the most bang for the buck. I have had 2 rams and a charger and had custom tunes for all of them, hemi fever I think tuned them, so I'm leaning toward custom.

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post