Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Valair dual disc clutch discount?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Valair dual disc clutch discount?

Getting ready to delete my truck which means an upgraded clutch also in the near future. I have my mind set on the valair dual disc quiet clutch. I know we get discounts being premium members on here but dont know how to explore those discounts yet. Still trying to figure out how to navigate this place in general LOL. I'm also Law Enforcement so if anyone knows of anyone who offers further discounts for that reason would be awesome. Trying to save as many pennies as possible seems as how I'll be doing a full delete and clutch pretty much all in one $$$. Thanks in advance to anyone who can steer me in the right direction! 2016 ram 2500 G56 trans (DRD mm3 tuned)

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Valair dual disc clutch discount?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickD View Post
    Getting ready to delete my truck which means an upgraded clutch also in the near future. I have my mind set on the valair dual disc quiet clutch. I know we get discounts being premium members on here but dont know how to explore those discounts yet. Still trying to figure out how to navigate this place in general LOL. I'm also Law Enforcement so if anyone knows of anyone who offers further discounts for that reason would be awesome. Trying to save as many pennies as possible seems as how I'll be doing a full delete and clutch pretty much all in one $$$. Thanks in advance to anyone who can steer me in the right direction! 2016 ram 2500 G56 trans (DRD mm3 tuned)

I'll shoot you a message my friend and make sure you get taken care of where possible.

clayton

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Thanks PatrickD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes PatrickD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Valair dual disc clutch discount?

Thank you! I recieved your message and replied!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post