Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engine died while drving down the road, loss fuel pressure????

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Tisdale3 View Post
    Yeah did the key trick and no codes show up just says p-done. Also the check engine light doesn't come on. Ill check the crank sensor
    You have to wait for it to read the second computer after it says p done

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah nothing comes up

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Not sure this will work. . . But it's possible the tank vent is plugged. Loosen the fuel cap and drive it.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not sure if the problem was ever found or solved, but it sounds like the VP might have went. What was your lift pump pressure? The reason I think this is if you get fuel from a couple injector lines but not as much from another, the rotor in the VP might have seized up.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SelahCumminsKid View Post
    Not sure if the problem was ever found or solved, but it sounds like the VP might have went. What was your lift pump pressure? The reason I think this is if you get fuel from a couple injector lines but not as much from another, the rotor in the VP might have seized up.
    I wouldn't be surprised, but dead VPs usually throw codes like a mofo, and he claims to not have any

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12