Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cross country fuel issues!!!!!!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: cross country fuel issues!!!!!!

tried that already and was thinking along the same lines about there being residual air in the system after a job like that and let her run for atleast 10 if not longer. checked all around nothings leaking. while i let her run i checked my lines on my own (didnt do it before cause while i wasnt sure of the issue i was still afraid of doing more damage to something that coulda been small but now where im at it is what it is) anyway back to cracking my lines. when i brake each line open individually she stumbles hard so i dont have a dead cylinder or a bad injector (injectors where replaced new not reman about a year ago) some of them had weaker spray than others most notably #1 which just kind of flowed out but none of them had the same spray as when i was bleeding lines when i changed my injectors a year ago.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Timing gear may have slipped on the injection pump too

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

well shes in a shop today, went to the gas station down the road to get some water on monday ended up talking to a guy and my situation came. he told me to give this one shop a call, lethal performance. he was booked for the next 2 weeks but he shuffled things around ordered the injection pump and got me in today. everything else hasnt exactly gone right so im crossing my fingers that whatever is going wrong with the truck it has to do with the injection pump and ill be on the road by tomorrow night. thank you and everyone else who has made suggestions on what it could be and what to check. try and take the positive outa everything (after several days of cursing and frustration haha) and at the very least ive learned quite a bit about this truck and that the next thing that will be done is a fuel pressure gauge!

4. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123