Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: 2015 RAM 2500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2015 RAM 2500

New to the forum today. Recently purchased a 2015 RAM 2500 with the 6.7 Cummins in it and I'm slowly being educated about it. This is my first diesel truck and have lots to learn!

Thanks for letting me come onboard!

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes DIESELWRKS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 RAM 2500

Welcome, if you haven't yet there is a new introduction thread that you can put some info about yourself , the truck and where you are from. don't be afraid to ask any questions, we all have been new to diesel's or even trucks at some point. explore the site. I have been a member not even 2 months and I'm still finding out things that are available. Also look into the membership stuff. not trying to push you but there are more things available to you. discounts as well from buying regular maintenance stuff to performance parts. If you want to learn how to save yourself doing the regular maintenance yourself and you need help doing that, have lots of info on here to tackle those jobs and saving yourself money. Plus depending on where you live there may even be a few members on here to get together with. Welcome aboard.
    Justin

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Likes AnOldBiker, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 RAM 2500

to the forum @buckeye7822

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post