Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2007 6.7 cummins stock with flo-pro delete

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2007 6.7 cummins stock with flo-pro delete

Ok guys i am new here i got an 07 3500 6.7 ltr i have had the truck bout 9 years still stock i have rodded out exhaust and have flo-pro delete on it my etc light is on and i loose pedal i can let off pedal and push it again and works fine does this 5 to 6 times in 20 mile drive and overhead says exhaust filter full see dealer well exhaust filter is non existent any ideas help please truck has 208k on miles

2. Thanks Racer49K thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2007 6.7 cummins stock with flo-pro delete

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Rice View Post
    Ok guys i am new here i got an 07 3500 6.7 ltr i have had the truck bout 9 years still stock i have rodded out exhaust and have flo-pro delete on it my etc light is on and i loose pedal i can let off pedal and push it again and works fine does this 5 to 6 times in 20 mile drive and overhead says exhaust filter full see dealer well exhaust filter is non existent any ideas help please truck has 208k on miles
    Welcome!!

We are going to need some more details before we can help much. In short, it sounds like the truck is going into limp mode.

You rodded out the exhaust? Meaning you knocked the insides out of the DPF? If so, your truck is no longer 'still stock' if you have modified the exhaust. Are you running any type of tuner or fooler module since you modified the exhaust?

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: 2007 6.7 cummins stock with flo-pro delete

If you delete the DPF you will need some type of tuning or you're going to have major issues.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post