Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Compound piping

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Compound piping

I found a new kit for sale on Craigslist that’s for a 3rd gen 5.9 Cummins. Has all piping, oil lines, v bands etc

The 2nd gen manifold and borg turbos (63mm and 85mm) will work for sure. I think the turbos are the size that would work well I think but I believe the piping is different for 5.9 than 6.7. For intercooler

Does anyone know if I could make this kit work? For the money if I had to replace one or two components to make it work then it would be worth it.

Any help is appreciated!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Compound piping

sent you a PM, also do you know who made this kit that is on craigslist? does it tell you the hot and cold pipe sizes. really I think you can make anything work, seems mostafter market pipes are 3" . to consider, the only thing with the 6.7 hot side I think its shaped different to clear the air box or the ac line. I noticed my truck had a notch/dent in the factory pipe.
    send a message to cjc offroad or dudes diesel. they should be able to tell you what factory intercooler inlet is.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post