Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FOR A SET OFALLOY WHEELS

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation LOOKING FOR A SET OFALLOY WHEELS

Anybody have a set of stock Alloy wheels they want to get rid of cheap? I mean real cheap. I mean they have 5" of dust laying on them and they are in your way, I gotta scrap these wheels.

I want to get rid of the steel wheels on my 03 and update them. They look better and are lighter. I can't lay out allot of money, there isn't much.

Lemme know please. I'll pay the shipping of course.

Thanks
    Steve

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

If you were down here you can find them all day long on Craigslist.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Cheap?

They're on Craigslist here for the price of your first born. . . . I saw a set with 75% worn OE tires for $1000. And the guy won't budge! I need cheap cheap.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I've seen just the rims for 250-300 wheels and tires with 30-40% for 500-600 here.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have good tires. I'm looking to see if someone has a set in our family I can con them out of. Just a plain set of Factory Alloy wheels.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Good luck.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I know that! LOL Can't condem me for trying though. . . LOL

Rob See what;s out there on Craigslist. Please

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Will do.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I'm using "Dodge 2500 wheels" I'm finding stuff, but they're too old or beat to hell. I want to find 06 to 09 wheels. There must be a ton of take off's out there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast