Dale's Super Store

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Shout out to Double R Deisel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Red face Shout out to Double R Deisel

Got my warp tunes from Ray last week, and like a kid in the candy shop could not wait to get them installed.

I ran into problems, (operator error). So sent email to Double R it was after hours. Got to thinking its got to be me went back out and this time succeeded. Naturally had to go for a ride and all I can say is what a difference, the response of truck is fantastic!

Have to add walked in house wife said I was worried about you. I was smiling ear to ear, guess my ride was too long. So got home and sent email to disregard the earlier email. To my surprise, at 7:00 am I got an Email from them saying great.

Double R you have my respect for a great product and awesome customer service. Thanks and God Bless

PS: Now I'M wishing I had ordered whistle tune as well.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Shout out to Double R Deisel

@Double R Diesel strikes again!

Great job Ray!!

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Likes walla2k5, Thomas1960 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Which tune are your running

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Running 60 HP tune. If I understand what Ray said on you tube it was best for Asin. Although I did try the 90 can tell I'd abuse skinny pedal if running hotter tunes.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Ray is the man

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims , MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter ,
    EGR Cooler and EGR Delete , Throttle Valve Delete , Pyrometer hooked up to MM3 , New Intake

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post