Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSI ON E1 LOAD RATED TIRES

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

PSI ON E1 LOAD RATED TIRES

If you guys are still running the LT 295/70/18 E1 Max psi 80 style tires instead of the 33" thru 37" tire that are E2 Max psi 65 Load rated, what PSI are you guys running in them?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: PSI ON E1 LOAD RATED TIRES

My Toyo Open Country ATII I run at 60-65psi front and 50-55psi rear

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Likes RamHunter18 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Im running 70 psi in toyo open country At II xtremes 35x12.50R17's. If I run 65 my low tire light comes on. You can have your sensors reprogrammed but is a pita.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger6.7 View Post
    Im running 70 psi in toyo open country At II xtremes 35x12.50R17's. If I run 65 my low tire light comes on. You can have your sensors reprogrammed but is a pita.
    You can change the TPMS parameters on the fly in about 30 seconds with a MM3. Definitely don’t wanna run tires at a higher pressure than the rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4x4 Crewcab Longbed / DRD Spark plugs / 4.10 Gears / 6” BDS 4 lift/ Fox Shox 2.0 / BDS dual Steering Stabilizer / 37x12.5x20 Falken wildpeak AT / 40" Curved LED Light Bar

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wylbur78 View Post
    If you guys are still running the LT 295/70/18 E1 Max psi 80 style tires instead of the 33" thru 37" tire that are E2 Max psi 65 Load rated, what PSI are you guys running in them?
    I run my 35” MTs at 60psi, if you want to turn your TPMS light off get a MM3 and adjust the parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4x4 Crewcab Longbed / DRD Spark plugs / 4.10 Gears / 6” BDS 4 lift/ Fox Shox 2.0 / BDS dual Steering Stabilizer / 37x12.5x20 Falken wildpeak AT / 40" Curved LED Light Bar

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

65 Front 60 Rear. I just ignore the light. I may go to 50 rear next time I rotate the tires and just add air when I hook up the trailer.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I have a mini max and dont plan on spending $850 on an MM3 anytime soon. 5 psi wont matter, just remember to check psi as the season changes. My 35s will fluctuate approx 5 psi with seasonal temp swings . Theyre 65 psi now (winter). Eventually Ill find someone with the tpms tool that can change threshold to something that makes sense like 35 psi.

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger6.7 View Post
    I have a mini max and dont plan on spending $850 on an MM3 anytime soon. 5 psi wont matter, just remember to check psi as the season changes. My 35s will fluctuate approx 5 psi with seasonal temp swings . Theyre 65 psi now (winter). Eventually Ill find someone with the tpms tool that can change threshold to something that makes sense like 35 psi.
    Your H&S can disable the tmps so the light won't come on if you want.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thanks TH-64 . I like the idea of TPMS and am able to mitigate any problems by keeping max tire pressure. On the first cold day of winter, all 4 of my 35s dropped 15 psi, I wouldve missed that event had it not been foe the low tire pressure light.

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I'm running 55-60psi in the front and 50-55psi in the rear and make the adjustments when i pull a heavy load,

thanks for all the insights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast