I’ve made a thread on another forum, but I didn’t get any information, hoping it goes better here. Sorry for the long post in advance.

Trucks a 2012 with full deletes, 94k on the motor. All stock fuel.

So about a month ago my truck started to softer than died, did this about 10 times in 30-40 min period, wouldn’t rev up, idled fine but as soon as you put in in drive it stater to sputter and die. Pulled code p0087(low fuel rail pressure) truck would even start, still doesn’t, I didn’t have gauges at the time so I just started with the fuel filter. Changed it had good flow to the CP3, had flow out of the CP3 but nothing out of the #1 injector (i know not supposed to do that). Changed the fuel rail(cheaper than buying the sensor and relief valve). Still no start, squirt of starting fluid runs but dies instantly.

So I got a OBDLink and got this.

i checked the fuel to the CP3 and it flows, but now it’s spitting out the CP3, even with the FCA unplugged. So what’s the next step in diagnosis? Any help is appreciated and again sorry for the long post. Need to get this running so we can go camping in February, so I’m starting to run out of time.