Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cranks, no start

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Cranks, no start

Quote Originally Posted by cummin_hot View Post
    Thanks, I got a new fuel rail that has a new PRV in it, I thought the FCA was supposed to rattle? I got about 6 oz of fuel out of the feed line to the CP3 in a jar during a 1.5-3 second turn of the key. I’m gonna try to set up a fuel pressure gauge at the end of the feed line tonight if it’s not to dark when I get home.
    From what I remember Rattle is no good- if you leave it installed and just unplug it then it should make the motor knock like a 12v. Plug it back in it should go away. If removed and it is rattling it should be replaced

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes cummin_hot liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

In my early am post I sleepily forgot to mention that my rail relief valve was replaced with a new one by the dealer only to find that it was also defective and leaking by. It is now plugged.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Thanks TexNeck thanked for this post
    Likes cummin_hot liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Good news bad news, I got 14.5 psi from the lp, no full from the CP3 plunged or unplugged. FCA rattles, very slightly, but seeing as there’s no fuel with it plugged in or not I’m going with with the CP3 is toast.

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Incase anyone wants an OEM CP3, I talked to Bosch yesterday. They recommend the Bosch reman over the new, he told me that the reman is an updated pump. The new ones get built in lots, as they have issues they update the remans and when they make a new lot of new pump they get the updates. So essentially the reman in the updated pump for way less. Also told me to buy through a authorized dealer not offline. Industrial Injections is the only way to get one online, otherwise it’s Napa, Autozone, or Advance(according to my zip).

7. Likes TexNeck liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12