Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  89
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Air Bags Worth It?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Are Air Bags Worth It?

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    Oh no. This was done while I was still active before they medically kicked me out.
    I've been here long enough at the VA to know what and where to get certain treatments done.
    I also have good insurance for my son.
    Prayers and peace for your brother.

Well shoot have a good time working. Today was my Friday and I have the next 3 days off.
    Thanks. Ditto

Theres about a dozen Arrrmmmmeeeee members I'm aware of. Three of us were 101. I was attached as logistics. Another word for truck driver

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Oh no. This was done while I was still active before they medically kicked me out.
    I've been here long enough at the VA to know what and where to get certain treatments done.
    I also have good insurance for my son.
    Prayers and peace for your brother.

Well shoot have a good time working. Today was my Friday and I have the next 3 days off.
    BTW, if you are in NJ, I'll get you some crab. @cumminsbadgirl is up there around Salem. I used to have a close friend in Philomath. We used to go to the bone yards in Eugene. That was the airport I used.

Watch out for bad girl. She's a tad off. Wait for it

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes DIESELWRKS, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    BTW, if you are in NJ, I'll get you some crab. @cumminsbadgirl is up there around Salem. I used to have a close friend in Philomath. We used to go to the bone yards in Eugene. That was the airport I used.

Thanks for the warning.. I think we all are off its just some of us have less teeth on the sprocket.
    There are still some good places here in Oregon
    But Portland has turned to the Mecca land of libral fruits and nuts.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

6. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I see you’re stirring chit up and talking smack.... again @Polaraco LOL
    I’m your favorite so neener neener

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Thanks for the warning.. I think we all are off its just some of us have less teeth on the sprocket.
    @Polaraco doesn’t need any encouragement LOL and I agree on Portland and so much for our Governor pffffttt !! And you work at the Roseburg VA, did or do you know Lynn White ?? She has been retired give or take about 6 yrs now.

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    @Polaraco doesn’t need any encouragement LOL and I agree on Portland and so much for our Governor pffffttt !! And you work at the Roseburg VA, did or do you know Lynn White ?? She has been retired give or take about 6 yrs now.

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    Yes I remember thst name. I've been there since 07

Justin

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Yes I remember thst name. I've been there since 07
    Wow, what a small world! Awesome! Thanks for the reply back

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I see you’re stirring chit up and talking smack.... again @Polaraco LOL
    I’m your favorite so neener neener

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    Yeah I guess you are. I would. . . . Never mind. I'd settle for that bikini shot you promised me 5 years ago. WAIT! 5 years later, things aren't where they were back then. LOL (Elaine says I'm a pervert and she's right!)

You're a good gal and we've had our share of laughs. Even with us BOTH being a bit twisted. I have an excuse though. I should call you. But I'm afraid Michael might shoot me. LOL

16. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    I live in one of those sanctuary states. Don't get me started. If I could get my wife to move. I'd bail in a heart beat I agree you guys have your hands full. It seems that all this stuff conservitives are accused of, only seems to be in urban environments. It's a figment of the left's imagination

Nuff with the politics. Let's get back to those nudies you keep sending me.

18. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I live in one of those sanctuary states. Don't get me started. If I could get my wife to move. I'd bail in a heart beat I agree you guys have your hands full. It seems that all this stuff conservitives are accused of, only seems to be in urban environments. It's a figment of the left's imagination

Nuff with the politics. Let's get back to those nudies you keep sending me.
    Hey you promised you were not going to tell anyone about those. Thanks I'm embarrassed now.....

Justin

20. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast