Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turbo and exhaust manifold replacement

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Turbo and exhaust manifold replacement

Quote Originally Posted by NoSpark View Post
    Im curious as to why you are limiting yourself to the Cheetah turbo if you are sticking with the VGT? My turbo just went up on mine('14 3500 Aisin) and was in the same boat, as far as, what in the heck I was going to do. I tow a 37' 12k travel trailer fairly often and LOVE the factory exhaust brake. I ended up going with the BD Screamer Drop-In turbo. Was able to keep the factory exhaust brake and the BD turbo can run with or without the emissions systems. I would look into the BD Screamer turbo. I too was interested in the Cheetah but it required deleting the DPF and i wasnt ready to go that route.
    I am already fully deleted so DPF is not an issue for me. Plus my local shop really recommends the cheetah. The owner of the shop had one in his truck and has installed over 50 of them with nothing but good reviews. He told me that the cheetah also has billet internal components unlike some of the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: Turbo and exhaust manifold replacement

good deal man! I hope it all works out! I already purchased the screamer and then decided to delete. Ill post once Its all put back together. Doing the turbo today actually. when its all said and done it will have a 4" tbe, EGR delete, TVD, Screamer turbo, S&B CAI, MotorOps EFILive and Edge CTS2.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123