Update and not a real good one - I got the brackets in the UBolts/under rear axle installed. This took me about 45 minutes with hand tools.

1. Chalk front tires
2. Lift rear end off the ground at least an inch. You don't need much. I jacked mine up under trailer hitch.
3. Use another jack or jack stand to hold rear axle in place
4. Loosen U bolts - I have about 1/2''-3/4'' of threads - I backed off nuts to top of ubolts then placed in bracker under axle
5. Slide bracket between axle and ubolt
6. Tighten Ubolts ensuring they are in the grooves on bracket
7. Repeat other side

Now the bad- The bracket going on the front of the leaf pack would not work. I have 2014 springs on mine I guess....I need to check build date but I guess shes a late 2013.

The bolt going through the front of the pack is a BOOGER to get back in..I had use both jacks and a ratchet strap. Having an extra person to raise/lower the truck or axle would be very helpful since the holes need to line up about perfect. It took me about an hr alone to get that 1 bolt back in.....frustrating to say the least.

Long story short I have to return the bars and remove brackets. Tuff Country was great on the phone and said I could try and modify/cut bracket to make it work. I will likely end up returning these since I think I would have to cut a decent amount off of their bracket.

Now I am looking at Lazar Smiths Street Sleeper bars...very similar look. They are about $100 more than tuff country kit and bolt on. I am not really wanting to bolt through my frame so still exploring a bit at this point.