Alright, I've searched this forum and some other forums which shall not be named... Hoping to hear your experiences/advice with tuned 68RFE shift patterns.

First off, I've got a 2018. It's fully deleted (EGR, DPF, SCR, and throttle valve). MM3 and tunes courtesy of Ray at DRD. I run the 90hp tune as my daily driving tune. I don't switch between HP levels often. After tuning the truck, I did the "easy driving" re-learn process... basically driving in city traffic, stoplight to stoplight no more than 20% throttle letting her climb up and down through the gears for about 40 miles.

After driving the truck with the tuning for the last 5000 miles, I've gotten used to the firmer, more aggressive shifts. What concerns me is the "hard" 4th gear lock. At low speed and light throttle (25% or so) the truck likes to stay in 3rd with the TCC State at "8" on the MM3 (fluid coupling mode). As I increase speed to 40-45mph, if I lift the trottle, she'll shift into 4th and TCC State quickly jumps to "2" (TC Lock). The best way to describe how it feels is a forward lurch... like when you drive a manual transmission and dump the clutch too quickly and lug the engine.

I'm wondering if I should just try to re-load my tune file, and then take her to the dealership and pay them for a quick learn.