Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: MM3 monitor not displaying

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 monitor not displaying

I temporarily disconnected the USB cable from monitor, plugged USB cable back in and now monitor won't display anything. Only thing I get is a red and green flashing light (from the edge of the monitor). Any ideas of how to fix problem would be greatly appreciated.

2016 2500 6.7L Cummins 6" Pro Comp lift, 37/12.50/20 Pro Comp tires, MM3 package by DRD with Light tunes, 5" TBE and EGR/Throttle valve delete

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 monitor not displaying

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bay View Post
    I temporarily disconnected the USB cable from monitor, plugged USB cable back in and now monitor won't display anything. Only thing I get is a red and green flashing light (from the edge of the monitor). Any ideas of how to fix problem would be greatly appreciated.

2016 2500 6.7L Cummins 6" Pro Comp lift, 37/12.50/20 Pro Comp tires, MM3 package by DRD with Light tunes, 5" TBE and EGR/Throttle valve delete
    Did you try unplugging and plugging back in the obd2 cable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Did you try unplugging and plugging back in the obd2 cable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I haven't tried that yet. Thought of it but wasn't sure if that would cause more issues

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I haven't tried that yet. Thought of it but wasn't sure if that would cause more issues

Other thing that's interesting is the light on the edge of monitor continuously blinks red and green even with key out of ignition

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Other thing that's interesting is the light on the edge of monitor continuously blinks red and green even with key out of ignition

Problem resolved!! Unplugging from OBD port did the trick

10. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post