Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Power Mirrors

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Power Mirrors

Do you think you can figure out how to use the MM3 to program the truck to fold the mirror when turning off the truck?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes pieromj30 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Power Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Btomike View Post
    Do you think you can figure out how to use the MM3 to program the truck to fold the mirror when turning off the truck?

Send Ray at DRD a email or pm him your question

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Power Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Btomike View Post

Watching this!

2016 Ram 2500. 2.5" RC leveling kit. 325/50 R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Black Fuel Vapors

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Power Mirrors

Following as well

If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out!

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Power Mirrors

I wonder if this is something Alpha OBD can do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Power Mirrors

Following.

2017 2500 CCSB, 2.5" Thuren Springs, Thuren Active Rate Sway Bar, King steering stabilizer shock, Anthem Commanders wrapped in 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, S&B Intake, The Dr's prescription performance enhancer.

8. Likes bfg2500 liked this post