Hiya folks, happy holidays!

So I need some help. I've had a 2017 Ram 2500 CTD LB Laramie since new, but I've fallen out of love. Part of the issue is life has changed and quite frankly I have no use for the towing/hauling capabilities this beast offers anymore. Instead, I get to daily driver it, and as we all know they're not the best at that task, especially a LB version.

Here's how she sits today:

I'm seriously considering selling it and getting a smaller truck (aka far less capable but easier to drive daily?) Orrrr.... do I put a few more bucks into this and get that front leveled, go with true 35" tires and a different rim (better offset to improve the stance)? I'm also open to pulling the shell, removing the steps, removing the splash guards... basically I'm trying to decide between starting over with a new smaller truck, or tweaking this one to make it look a little more "cool", which would probably get me excited to drive it daily (and put up with the negatives of using a truck like this for that).

What would you do?

PS: Yes, first world problems. No, I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to make this 'fun' again as I can afford to 'play' a little. I'm hoping to get some ideas from others who might have been/are in similar situations. Thanks in advance!