Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER INSTALLED

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER INSTALLED

I think I have less than 3k miles on them so far. They were good when we had 18" of snow fall over 2 days. I did however lower the level on my MM3 to help the rear not getting loose. the tires seem to be wearing fine. the only thing I have noticed and I know all tires are different and I have had this same smell on other new tires.

On my freeway drives which I will drive a 50 mile stretch 2-3 times a week, when I stop I have noticed the tires are warmer than other tires and they have a smell.

I'm driving empty so I have found that 60psi up front and 45psi rear has been good so far.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

2. Likes RamHunter18 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    I think I have less than 3k miles on them so far. They were good when we had 18" of snow fall over 2 days. I did however lower the level on my MM3 to help the rear not getting loose. the tires seem to be wearing fine. the only thing I have noticed and I know all tires are different and I have had this same smell on other new tires.

On my freeway drives which I will drive a 50 mile stretch 2-3 times a week, when I stop I have noticed the tires are warmer than other tires and they have a smell.
    I'm driving empty so I have found that 60psi up front and 45psi rear has been good so far.
    Hows the ride quality? Any vibrations or ruffness

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I don't and I was wrong. I had 5k miles and I just did my rotation. the wear was minimal like just under 2/16th for the rears and just over 1/16h for the front.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

5. Likes 03 unicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123