Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM3 what is needed for tuning.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 what is needed for tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Is your mm3 blank or has is already tuned your truck or someone else's and you bought it used? If so you may need to buy another vin license from mm3. You can tune 4 trucks with one mm3.
    Actually, it turned out to be a RaceMe Ultra. A friend no longer needs it so I got a good deal on it.

Thanks, @RamHunter18 yes I am aware of needing a new Vin license.

I also realize that the RaceMe has box tunes on it if I wanted to delete right away.

Seems to be some mixed feelings on the box tuning works for some but not for others. At the end of the day, it is just Box tuning.

I've tuned enough gas stuff to know the true benefit of custom tuning. So the plan is to do Emissions Intact EGRLESS as stated above first, then have the option to delete if any Emissions arise down the road.

I hope to have the tuner in a couple weeks then I'll contact Ray @DRD for some tunes. Thanks for all the advice and I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

With regards to the MM3 from DRD tuning what HP options does he have for a stock tranny and emissions equipped setup?

Does he do trans tuning for the 68RFE?

How does this tuning compare to say an H&S Minimaxx full delete with the trans tuning and on performance tune?

Throttle response, power, etc...

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

What MPG are you getting with the tunes?

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12