Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2011 Throttle valve plug

1. Top Of Page | #1

2011 Throttle valve plug

Does anyone have the wiring harness plug for the throttle valve? They don’t make a plug for it so I was wondering if anybody has removed from their harness and has it Laying around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2011 Throttle valve plug

Quote Originally Posted by smartdave View Post
    Does anyone have the wiring harness plug for the throttle valve? They don’t make a plug for it so I was wondering if anybody has removed from their harness and has it Laying around

I take it yours got chewed up by the belt?

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

3. Top Of Page | #3

Actually no, with the MM3 I need to unplug it. And I would prefer to protect the socket on the valve

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

How bout throwing a throttle delete in there, or are you going for stealth?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Actually no, with the MM3 I need to unplug it. And I would prefer to protect the socket on the valve

Ahhhhh I gotcha. Makes sense. Doesnt a shibby plug kit come with all the plugs or is it just plugs for the exhaust?

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Top Of Page | #6

Just the exhaust and EGR valve. Not even the crossover tube heat sensor

7. Top Of Page | #7

I have to return to stock yearly so I try and reduce the amount of work I have to do when that time of year comes around

8. Likes Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I have to return to stock yearly so I try and reduce the amount of work I have to do when that time of year comes around

So glad I dont live in a state where I've got to do that. What you might could do that would be pretty simple. IS cut your harness and solder in a new connection point that you could unhook after your inspection. if you end up not being able to find a pigtail.

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I thought the throttle valve didn't need to be unplugged anymore, with DRD tunes.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

11. Top Of Page | #10

It’s required on the 10,11 and 12s

12. Likes Power247 liked this post