Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.7 smoke on rainy days

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 6.7 smoke on rainy days

Quote Originally Posted by KCcumminS17 View Post
    I do. I have order the archoil hopefully this works.
    My bet is you're loaded with carbon then.Throw the first bottle in and take a good ride at highway speed. Best to put in it at a fuel stop and top off the tank.

What state are you in?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Also are you seeing it from another vantage point or just your mirrors. Are you only seeing it during periods of time (with rain and fog) that help you see it in the mirror and it's clearer when dry. I'm wondering if you are just seeing it because it's more condensed/colder and hard to see on a normal day in your mirror, or if it's a huge smoke machine and everyone you drive around sees it like a bad cylinder in a gas engine.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12