So I'm asking a question on 2 different things. my experience with Fass products has always been great. the Fass pump had a lifetime warranty. I have had many pumps and many different trucks and I even remember long ago when Fass was somewhat new Like 2003? They advertised that they do not hurt your factory warranty. So I cannot for the life of me find current Fass info if they are saying that it would not hurt the warranty.

The second question, I can't compare how I had my Fass 150 set up on my 2002 to 2017 6.7.

Are people bypassing both, the factory separator and filter? or just bypassing the separator? also another thought on when and what HP are you really needing such as a Fass. IMO first off for the filtration that should trump any other need first. But I would think that compared to my old smarty, old F1 150HP injectors the old hopped up diesels seems to hit too hard, over fuel, black smoke and have tons of fuel waste.

So when you have a better tuned 6.7 without the smoke and smoother power is the need for a Higher rated pump (FASS) when is this needed. I have my MM3 EGR/Less tuner coming soon and I know my stock fuel set up is fine for this, However, these questions will be for next couple years or for someone else that is thinking the same.

Oh, and how do I put My truck stuff and other made up things about it below on my post?

thanks
Justin Southern Oregon (Republican part)