Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Is it not covered under warranty?
    Both are deleted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Re: 2 trucks-No EGR-smell antifreeze

Which delete kits did you use? Quality ones or just cheap ones. I've had a few o rings start leaking on the pickups from the bracket vibrating and letting the fitting angle slightly and allowing it to drop. Probably just a bad o ring. Make sure the bore is clean and lube up the o ring and slide them straight in, don't use any rtv either. I haven't done any c&c so some pictures would be nice. Good Luck

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Which delete kits did you use? Quality ones or just cheap ones. I've had a few o rings start leaking on the pickups from the bracket vibrating and letting the fitting angle slightly and allowing it to drop. Probably just a bad o ring. Make sure the bore is clean and lube up the o ring and slide them straight in, don't use any rtv either. I haven't done any c&c so some pictures would be nice. Good Luck
    I forgot to post an update. It was a bad o-ring on the C&C. When I pulled that plug behind the turbo the o-ring had a pinched spot in it. Could have been done on the install but it looked more like a quality control fail at the o-ring factory when it was molded. Just bad luck. Replaced it with the Cummins o-ring that came off the original coolant pipe and no more coolant leak. I think it was a Glacier Diesel egr kit on the C&C-which I’ve had good luck out of their stuff in the past. And I believe the one on my ‘14 2500 is either Glacier or Sinister. Not sure. The 2018 C&C plug was behind the turbo so no pics but this pic of the 2500 with the red circle is where it’s leak is. It’s not bad, just irritating.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Just out of curiosity. Does anyone make an aftermarket piece to replace that entire junction with the weird coupler on it? Preferably one that doesn’t leak.

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12