Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  26

Thread: New member from Colorado.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New member from Colorado.

Greeting from Colorado. I currently own two diesel Ram trucks. A 2001 Ram 2500 4x4 5.9L/ auto, quad cab, short box I bought over the summer and I just traded in my 2013 power wagon in on a used 2016 Ram 4x4 2500 6.7/auto crew cab.

I want to do a delete on the 2016 and eliminate the EGR. It is over the 100k factory warranty so I am not worried about modifying it and do not have emissions to contend with where I live.

My 2001 has 240k miles, runs and drives great! The entire front end suspension and steering has just been rebuilt and it drives like a new truck! I installed a CAI, a 4" turbo back exhaust system, and a quadzilla tuner. It runs great!

I have owned many trucks, mostly dodge and ram trucks over the years but all have been gassers. I simply love these diesels, it brings me back, somewhat, to my days of driving big rigs. Once you drive big trucks the love of diesel stays with you for life!

I am looking forward to educating myself from this forum and all of the wisdom and experience of all of you IGOTA members!

2. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: New member from Colorado.

to the forum @Denlevi

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denlevi View Post
    Greeting from Colorado. I currently own two diesel Ram trucks. A 2001 Ram 2500 4x4 5.9L/ auto, quad cab, short box I bought over the summer and I just traded in my 2013 power wagon in on a used 2016 Ram 4x4 2500 6.7/auto crew cab.

I want to do a delete on the 2016 and eliminate the EGR. It is over the 100k factory warranty so I am not worried about modifying it and do not have emissions to contend with where I live.

My 2001 has 240k miles, runs and drives great! The entire front end suspension and steering has just been rebuilt and it drives like a new truck! I installed a CAI, a 4" turbo back exhaust system, and a quadzilla tuner. It runs great!

I have owned many trucks, mostly dodge and ram trucks over the years but all have been gassers. I simply love these diesels, it brings me back, somewhat, to my days of driving big rigs. Once you drive big trucks the love of diesel stays with you for life!

I am looking forward to educating myself from this forum and all of the wisdom and experience of all of you IGOTA members!
    Welcome friend!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

6. Likes walla2k5, dodgemark, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome driver, glad you found us!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @Denlevi
    Enjoy our forum!
    Nice intro

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

12. Likes watersupply189, dodgemark liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome!

14. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post