Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleting and Emissions Testing

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Deleting and Emissions Testing

Quote Originally Posted by mseitz24 View Post
    Well Ive never done it but I think you pick a weight to register at which is your expected max gross weight. Not sure if some kind of inspection or validation is involved in that or if they just take your money and say have a nice day. I was really hoping since the tuning doesn't throw any codes i'd be good to go but I may need to look into this some more. Worst case scenario at least it's only every other year till its old enough to be exempt.
    I guess you could go and have them plug it up to their machine to see if it passes? Worst case scenario is they say it failed then I guess you will have to throw all your soot cookers back on, fill the def tank and reprogram your truck back to stock.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, 35W HID fog lights,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Step Bars Sprayed Line-X, Window Vent Visors from EGR, LED Cargo, tag and backup lights, Windows Tinted, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50 18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/ Dark Tint, A.R.E. topper, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    Past- 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Deleting and Emissions Testing

You should be able to register commercially/15k and be exempt. If not, like smartdave said, you'll have to reinstall everything AND put enough miles on to make all the sensors happy.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12