Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Might be SELLING MY 03

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Might be SELLING MY 03

Sorry guys, Some things have changed health wise in our home. We may be consolidating to one car. The truck may have to go.

Many of you know my truck with it's mods and the work done to it. Right now, It needs nothing but a warranty on one shock. (In progress) 120K miles

It's rigged for towing including Air Bags, dual Air Compressors and tanks, Rebuilt trans to towing with a dual clutch converter, Better Mirrors, more. There's a lot of stuff on this to handle any situation including a front winch, push bar. (On a front hitch)

It's a RWD, but I have chains for it too. Right now I'm pushing 28 MPG highway. Average 20. Front end is all new, Brakes and hoses are all new. 285-70-17 tires, almost new. And a recently installed BD exhaust brake. There's a bunch of spare parts for it too. No real rust either. The RR started to blossom when I installed the flairs. It wasn't planned that way. It's been rust painted underneath. As i said, it's been 6 years, and many know what went into it. Check my sig for more details.

At the moment, I am just testing the waters. It's all pending on what Doctors have to say.

Looking for $15K for it. It's kind of breaking my heart

Portrait.jpg

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Might be SELLING MY 03

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Sorry guys, Some things have changed health wise in our home. We may be consolidating to one car. The truck may have to go.

Many of you know my truck with it's mods and the work done to it. Right now, It needs nothing but a warranty on one shock. (In progress) 120K miles

It's rigged for towing including Air Bags, dual Air Compressors and tanks, Rebuilt trans to towing with a dual clutch converter, Better Mirrors, more. There's a lot of stuff on this to handle any situation including a front winch, push bar. (On a front hitch)

It's a RWD, but I have chains for it too. Right now I'm pushing 28 MPG highway. Average 20. Front end is all new, Brakes and hoses are all new. 285-70-17 tires, almost new. And a recently installed BD exhaust brake. There's a bunch of spare parts for it too. No real rust either. The RR started to blossom when I installed the flairs. It wasn't planned that way. It's been rust painted underneath. As i said, it's been 6 years, and many know what went into it. Check my sig for more details.

At the moment, I am just testing the waters. It's all pending on what Doctors have to say.

Looking for $15K for it. It's kind of breaking my heart

Portrait.jpg
    Sorry about the health situations sir. But I say instead of selling the truck. You start charging for the wealth of knowledge you've got LOL.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Sorry about the health situations sir. But I say instead of selling the truck. You start charging for the wealth of knowledge you've got LOL.
    LOL OK I'll PM you a bill and address. Make the check payable to Polaraco2.

Thank you for the compliment. Since I will not be working anymore, I have to shed some costs. I have my investment draw carefully plotted.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Our prays are for you and the misses .. and nothing short of 'the best' for you two.

sign me the old man ... just like you kid.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Our prays are for you and the misses .. and nothing short of 'the best' for you two.

sign me the old man ... just like you kid.
    It's my wife Jim. I have to take her off the road. He did 7K to her car back in September. Then did the same thing again yesterday. it's that brake for gas pedal thing. Last week she left a pan on the stove with the burner on. I caught it hours later. Alot of stuff. I'm double checking her pills now.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

It makes me so sad to hear this @Polaraco. My wife is going through similar with her Aunt. Very sad do see.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    It makes me so sad to hear this @Polaraco. My wife is going through similar with her Aunt. Very sad do see.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Thanks Greg. You're a good man