So I just wanted to give a quick review of this tire. First and foremost I bought these with my own money. I have only had them for a couple weeks and have racked up a little over 500 miles on them so far. I am not a professional reviewer by any means and another forum did not like the way i wrote my last one so I will try to do this one a little differently.

I looked all over the web and I found very few people that have reviewed these tires except for a few in the Jeep community. The few I did find however did speak very highly of them. I purchased the 35x12.5r20 and I am running them on Sota Rims with a +18 offset on my stock 2016 Ram Limited Megacab. I have read that this is a rough riding setup but I have to say they ride better than the tires that came stock, thats for sure. Below are a few specs on them from the website and what I have found.

- 35x12.5r20
- 125Q
- F/12
- 19.0/32" Tread depth
- 34.80 inches tall when mounted on a 10" rim
- 72.30 pounds total weight

I have ran a few other MT's on other trucks but this is the first time on this truck. It seems like the Toyo MT is the gold standard but dang those things are expensive. I got what I feel is a screaming deal for four new rims and tires for $2,000 and decided to take the plunge. I don't want to violate any rules so I will not go into where in this format.

I have a trip to Alabama planned here soon and after that it should be time for my first rotation after that I will measure the tread to see how they are holding up so far.

I just want to get a conversation started up about these tires and I am willing to answer any questions you have, just ask.

Thanks have a good day.