Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milestar Patagonia MT

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Milestar Patagonia MT

I agree I plan to rotate about every 3000 only because where I bought them said they would do it for free so hell why not. That said I was going to get measurements though just to see. The compound is close in feel to Nitto they are definitely softer than Toyo but most tires are IMO. Those things are hard but they last awhile as well at least for some people. I had issues with rain traction with my Toyos though so I wanted a softer compound. We shall see after this trip how they hold up.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Hey y’all sorry for the long delay. Life happened and of course i got a little busy with everything and forgot to log in and get back to y’all. So I will be short and sweet. Tires are holding up great I rotated them once @5000 miles and again @7500. So I have just a little over 12,500 miles on these so far. I have had a few things along the way I have noticed though so here you go.

Wear seems good I still have a decent amount of tread left when I looked at the original measurements and compared to the last one Discount Tires provided I have about 60% left. So I should get around 25-30k out of them is my assumption.

MPG have remained about the same I typically avg 14-17 depending how heavy I hit the skinny pedal. I drive mostly highway everyday with only a small amount of city driving.

They also said said that each tire was wearing evenly when compared to each other, and only one had to be rebalanced because I threw the weight somehow.

i did notice that one tire has a decent chunk missing. We have a ton of construction going on in San Antonio and I may have hit something. I am honestly not sure but only one spot that I tore out a chunk.

I have noticed a few stones drilled in I think that’s what it is called. I had just as many on the BFG KO2’s I had on an F150 so not too bad.

Noise has remained the same from when I got them and is pretty dang quiet IMO for a mud tire.

I feel like the tire compound is softening though a little but it may just be the summer heat here in San Antonio. I will try to remember to update again once I rotate. Any questions please ask. Have a good one y’all.

3. Likes Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Has anybody else had any experience with these tires?

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DieselDingus View Post
    Has anybody else had any experience with these tires?
    Not yet, but I just bought a couple of these and ended up here to see how they are. I couldn't pass $218/tire to, at most, get through winter. Between the drag link recall, bad ball joints, and badly needing an alignment, i blew through a cheap pair up front within 10k. Ugh! I think i have those issues resolved now.

My plan is to run these on the rear, unmatched with the front. I will try to trade these wheels on CL for something more appropriate to pull a fifth wheel. I am a bit high right now! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12