Quote Originally Posted by Aj Grubb View Post
Noooooo!

So I never changed it off of the 30hp tune since the last time I posted in this thread.
Voltage was 12.5 or a little over before I cranked the engine with the grid heater off.
Fired the truck up and idled it up using the cruise and turned the exhaust brake on to let it idle up while I was getting ready to leave work. So I had already drove the truck over 30 miles to work earlier in the day. So its not like the truck had been sitting for an extended time to drain the batteries.
At first it sounded fine, but after running for a few minutes it started making the exact same noise from the video again.
Immediately goes away as soon as I either turn off exhaust brake or turn off high idle.

No clue what to do now.
Apparently reloading the tunes isn't the fix.
Changing Hp level isn't the fix.

I don't really think this is something that will mechanically hurt the engine. Do you?
In any case it is embarrassing.
Also, when I read the above post you mentioned nothing about the batteries reading 14.5 volts, as you did in the last post. So, that's why I said what I said. You're with your truck, you are the one who can see everything, I'm not. I can only go off of what I read. So based off of this post, I said what I said. Based off of your other post, with more information, I wouldn't have said what I said, because in fact you have 14.5v under load, not 12.5v.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk