Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archoil Giveaway

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Archoil Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Hmm, that's odd.

Maybe try this, but the other worked for me.

https://www.archoil.com/pages/giveaw...eid=db054f506f
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_RG View Post
    Hahaha...no brag list from me, just wanted to let you know I was the **** retentive type as well and try to solve problems.

Link you sent works perfect. Could have been a filtration on some of my security software, something was malformed in the code, a cow chewed through a fiber line in Nebraska...we will never know???

Thank you again and Merry Christmas!
    That link says I'm already entered. LOL I never thought of looking for a different page. I was focused on why his Dell didn't see it.

BTW Eric. I was in the pooter biz for 25 years. The company was Just Servers. We did telecom and industrial servers. Your cell phone may be going through our boxes. Your lights are probably touched by me. We used to control the grids across the country. Talking about old technology. . . . There's so many systems we designed. . . . . .

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks Eric_RG thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Don't Google Archoil Cummins, LOL.

Looks like we might have to delete this thread and all Archoil threads.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post

Man has a death wish

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post

Actually, they push the Ford Diesels. If you ever looked, they have kits for the Fords. I saw what the Archoil did to an almost dead 6.o myself. Took a week, but it came to life suddenly.

8. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12