Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archoil Giveaway

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Archoil Giveaway

Archoil is having a giveaway, follow link.

https://archoil.us17.list-manage.com...b&e=db054f506f

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Thanks david3gen, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen, watersupply189, Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Archoil Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Archoil is having a giveaway, follow link.

https://archoil.us17.list-manage.com...b&e=db054f506f
    You just saved me from doing this. Thanks!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Giveaway page is blank...

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_RG View Post
    Giveaway page is blank...
    No it's not. Refresh or throw that phone out. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I am on my home computer, just went to their site and went directly to it as well as the link. Just changed browsers as well... no workie. Screen shot attached. screenshot_264.jpg

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I am on my home computer, just went to their site and went directly to it as well as the link. Just changed browsers as well... no workie. Screen shot attached. screenshot_264.jpg
    Refreshing. Someone using an actual computer. LOL

Give me a sec to find my pooter tech support hat.

This is hard when I can't be there and don't know your level. I did this shtuff for 25 years and have been retired for 5.

What operating system
    what browser
    how old is that pooter and has it been live updated?

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Refreshing. Someone using an actual computer. LOL

Give me a sec to find my pooter tech support hat.

This is hard when I can't be there and don't know your level. I did this shtuff for 25 years and have been retired for 5.

What operating system
    what browser
    how old is that pooter and has it been live updated?
    Windows 10 professional, Chrome, Firefox and Explorer (I have multiples as I have programs at the lab that are browser specific I access from home), system is 7 months old and is a Dell business laptop with an i7-8550U Quad-core processor, 16GB DDR4 ram and 4GB AMD Radion 530 graphics. System is updated and maintained as I am a research scientist and well versed in systems. I use Archoil and have to drive to Oregon to get it as they don't sell it near me. I was more concerned that the site had gone down then anything else.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Windows 10 professional, Chrome, Firefox and Explorer (I have multiples as I have programs at the lab that are browser specific I access from home), system is 7 months old and is a Dell business laptop with an i7-8550U Quad-core processor, 16GB DDR4 ram and 4GB AMD Radion 530 graphics. System is updated and maintained as I am a research scientist and well versed in systems. I use Archoil and have to drive to Oregon to get it as they don't sell it near me. I was more concerned that the site had gone down then anything else.
    You can get it on Amazon. Most of it is free shipping. I'm working on a deal for us forum members, but we're not there yet

Ahhhh Rocket scientist. LOL I'm just a lowly BSEE with 40 years under his belt. Actually, they found me so now I'm a space cowboy. My brag list is endless

Now lets see. Have you done a disk cleanup? I prefer Chrome

Have you tried to refresh or reload the page? Right click in the middle. That's odd. This lap is 6 years old on win 7 32 bit. No problems

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Hmm, that's odd.

Maybe try this, but the other worked for me.

https://www.archoil.com/pages/giveaw...eid=db054f506f

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Hmm, that's odd.

Maybe try this, but the other worked for me.

https://www.archoil.com/pages/giveaw...eid=db054f506f
    Hahaha...no brag list from me, just wanted to let you know I was the **** retentive type as well and try to solve problems.

Link you sent works perfect. Could have been a filtration on some of my security software, something was malformed in the code, a cow chewed through a fiber line in Nebraska...we will never know???

Thank you again and Merry Christmas!

20. Likes walla2k5, Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast