Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALFAOBD

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ALFAOBD

Ive been reading alot about this has anyone tried it. Thanks

2018 Ram 2500, Just went on a DR. ordered diet and love it, but still a work in progress.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ALFAOBD

I have not tried it but I have read about it too. I am for sure interested in giving it a shot as a way to modify TPMS parameters.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It does almost anything you could want, not just on rams either....

I can highly recommend it.

There is a large thread about it on another forum.......

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I ordered everything but when i downloaded ALFAOBD and just looking at it it only goes up to 2017 and I have an 18, but I guess it will still work, waiting on the unlock cable, Im going to turn on my puddle lights and turn signals to start with.

2018 Ram 2500, Just went on a DR. ordered diet and love it, but still a work in progress.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by outlawhdst View Post
    I ordered everything but when i downloaded ALFAOBD and just looking at it it only goes up to 2017 and I have an 18, but I guess it will still work, waiting on the unlock cable, Im going to turn on my puddle lights and turn signals to start with.
    I have used the Alpha program extensively. I cannot begin to count the numbers of modifications I have made to the BCM in order to add options my 2017 Ram regular cab could not be ordered with. I have added heated / ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, cargo camera, backup camera, Smart Beam (automatic high beams), changed manual temperature control to automatic, high beams WITH fogs, and DRL's. Lowered the TPMS levels down as well. There is even more.

Outlaw....sounds like you changed your mirrors? While the Alpha program will activate them in the BCM, just be aware that the mirrors connect to a DOOR MODULE. There are 2 different door module part numbers. One of the the modules (usually for for lower level trim trucks) does not support power mirrors. Yes use the 2017 BCM program, it works on the 2018's and like you mention 2018 needs the unlock cable.

6. Top Of Page | #6

I wonder if it will work on an ‘11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aj Grubb View Post
    I have not tried it but I have read about it too. I am for sure interested in giving it a shot as a way to modify TPMS parameters.
    This looks very cost effective at $49 - MM3 units do allow TPMS to be dropped to 20psi

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by outlawhdst View Post
    I'm just waiting on the unlock cable as well hope to have it here soon and give it at try. I've got everything else. Boy it will be nice to finally get rid of that annoying yellow light and constant waring everytime I start my truck!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I used AlfaOBD to turn on the function to keep me from locking my keys in my Ram. Worked like a charm.

I upgraded to factory push button start and "accidentally" locked the FOB in the truck. Turns out if you enable "FOBIK Safe Enable" then you'll get horn honk and the doors will unlock if the FOB is inside.

You need to have a compatible scan tool to use the program.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

So lemme ask yall this. Can this alfaobd work on multiple vehicles and not locked to one? And how exactly does it work? Do you just pay to buy it then all the mods are free? Or do you have to pay for each thing you want to change? It looks like its just a dongle you hook up and then you make the changed from your phone? I would be changing the programming in the bcm so my lights work on my mirrors and so my mirrors will adjust correctly since it came with the sport mirrors.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast