Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: bully dog tuner and towing

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

bully dog tuner and towing

i see on this site that tuning with one of rays mm3 tuners is very popular. can anyone shed some light on towing with a bully dog tuner? im looking for a way to pull a 12k lbs 5th with a little better than stock setup with no deletes (as of yet) on my 2017 2500 6.7l cummins outdoorsmen. i havent read anywhere about anyone using a bullydog to tow. thx in advance for any replies....

2. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: bully dog tuner and towing

Quote Originally Posted by jcamp88 View Post
    i see on this site that tuning with one of rays mm3 tuners is very popular. can anyone shed some light on towing with a bully dog tuner? im looking for a way to pull a 12k lbs 5th with a little better than stock setup with no deletes (as of yet) on my 2017 2500 6.7l cummins outdoorsmen. i havent read anywhere about anyone using a bullydog to tow. thx in advance for any replies....
    There are definitely some better options out there bud.

You can get EGR Emissions compliant tuning from DRD as well as a stealth module that will give you some added power.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: bully dog tuner and towing

Quote Originally Posted by jcamp88 View Post
    I’m running bully dog on a 06 cummins. Works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post