Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Emissions Compliant Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Emissions Compliant Tuning

I just bought a 2015 Ram 2500 with 50K miles on it, as far as I know its all stock, never any Tuning and all Emissions are still intact. Can anyone point me in a direction for Emissions Compliant Tuning? Meaning still using all Emissions on the truck. Just looking to up the HP and Torq. If not able to do that, can someone explain to me why and what would be the benefit of going Partial delete or full delete. Also I'm looking at putting a K&N Filter with the Straight pipe (not the Accordion) extension from air box to turbo, along with the CCV delete, well to a catch can, will this throw a code if I don't have tuning?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Emissions Compliant Tuning

Do you know if the factory exhaust has been replaced?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Do you know if the factory exhaust has been replaced?
    It still has the stock exhaust.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wylbur78 View Post
    I just bought a 2015 Ram 2500 with 50K miles on it, as far as I know its all stock, never any Tuning and all Emissions are still intact. Can anyone point me in a direction for Emissions Compliant Tuning? Meaning still using all Emissions on the truck. Just looking to up the HP and Torq. If not able to do that, can someone explain to me why and what would be the benefit of going Partial delete or full delete. Also I'm looking at putting a K&N Filter with the Straight pipe (not the Accordion) extension from air box to turbo, along with the CCV delete, well to a catch can, will this throw a code if I don't have tuning?

Welcome bud! Glad to have ya here. Ill shoot you a pm and go over some details with ya.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs