Hello everyone!

The quick intro is that I'm familiar with Cummins and Ram/Dodge as my Dad had an 02 Cummins and a 97 Ram 1500 years ago. Now that I have my own family and our oldest girl is into competitive horse riding/showing, it seems our F-150 EcoBoost may soon prove too light in the *** to handle the towing we will eventually do. The short of it is I'm looking around for truck because I want my wife to keep her truck, and now I think I'm done with building cars and want a truck for myself. I guess I'll pull double duty and get a truck for the work that's coming, and maybe also something I can tinker with too.

Very familiar with forums and have purchased several vehicles from these places as I've had good luck buying from enthusiasts. I've been though Nissan, BMW, and VW forums along with lurking around an EcoBoost forum for some research. Also, I'd like to let you know about my super power. I'm REALLY good with the search feature, LOL, so don't worry about me making dumb posts that have been covered ad nauseam.

So that's it. I'll be researching around here and once my BMW sells I'll be making moves to see who's got something I like. If I forgot anything don't hesitate to ask.