Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  215
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The EPA is at it hardcore!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: The EPA is at it hardcore!

I get the big picture with the EPA and having issues with people running "OffRoad" trucks on road. I dont agree with it but whatever...its all about the $$ as everyone knows. But I dont understand how can they just close down or force a company that makes hard parts to resign/close like this? Legitimate Offroad applications are still legal which is the applications they provide for.

Blows my mind I can go buy legally buy pot but I can't buy an exhaust for my truck because of the government. As others said...Thank God I'm passing through.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

The legal pot comment is spot on!!!! Our gov't willingly turns a blind eye to the enforcement of some laws, but not others. Also agree that it makes no sense how they can come after a company that clearly labels their product as off road use only.

Additionally, i've not been able to find any data anywhere to support how much better emissions from stock trucks actually is WRT NOx and CO2 versus a deleted truck. I know obviously it's cleaner, but is it 80% cleaner, 40% cleaner, or only 20% cleaner. When you factor in that the "soot" is mostly being captured, not eliminated. and at some point in the truck's life, has to be cleaned out manually, or parts replaced due to fouling out, that crap still ends up in the environment somewhere... If a stock emissions truck is only 20-40% cleaner than a deleted truck, it's nearly, if not completely offset by the increased fuel economy and longevity of the engine. Now, if it's 80% cleaner than deleted, that's a different story. But like I said, I cannot find and studies or data anywhere that indicates how "clean" the emissions of a stock truck actually are. Has anyone ever actually done emissions testing on a deleted truck? or is the EPA simply regulating based on the assumption that the improved emissions output is greater than the reduced consumption of diesel?

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, flanagan thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Killing babies in the womb is also legal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gravelscratcher View Post

Preach it!!!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #35
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gravelscratcher View Post

Now now ...... this depends in what state you live in.
    Sometimes within and sometimes all out.
    At this rate ... soon will be up to a year old.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Kellen thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Preach it!!!
    Ok...here goes.
    Have you ever noticed, that those who support killing babies in the womb, have all had the privelage of being born.

9. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Well, boys & girls, the EPA has shut down some pretty big people in the industry over the last few weeks.

We feel they are on a money mission and some topics here will be moved by us and our Vendors behind closed doors which is the Lifetime Platinum Forum.

That forum is only accessible if you're an LPM of igotacummins.com.

We hope you understand the situation and we're very sorry about this, but we feel this is necessary for the protection of our Members & Vendors.

Thank you,
    igotacummins
    I got a stupid question.

This is a great idea. BUT! There is going to be some programming coming for 03 to 07.5 5.9 trucks. There's nothing to really delete and no reason to take the CAT out. What abut that? It's an in house vendor.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Likes watersupply189, 03 unicorn liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Guys, we're drifting off subject.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Thanks Eric_RG thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Due to everything happening in the Diesel Industry we are going to be locking down some content and moving it to the lifetime members forum only.

The only way to see that content is to be a lifetime platinum member.

We want to keep our community safe from the liberals and tards that come at us daily.

Thank you for understanding,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

14. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Due to everything happening in the Diesel Industry we are going to be locking down some content and moving it to the lifetime members forum only.

The only way to see that content is to be a lifetime platinum member.

We want to keep our community safe from the liberals and tards that come at us daily.

Thank you for understanding,
    igotacummins
    Aren’t you concerned that an EPA libtard undercover could pay for a lifetime membership and be able to access the content?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

15. Likes cumminsbadgirl, Rapidfire_70 liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast