Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  215
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The EPA is at it hardcore!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: The EPA is at it hardcore!

I just changed my Signature.... The EPA is good for something, wasting money 8.1 billion dollars in 2018.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    What a mess. I really hoped that with the administration change they'd back off some. So much for that

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    That is what I was thinking also...

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

The EPA should be eliminated, along with quite a few other federal agencies, but I won't get into that one for now .

Emissions in general is a scam. It's all about money and control, it has zero effect on the environment. Countries like China and India dump so much crap into the air everyday, anything we do is for feel good purposes only, and has no effect.

While driving in a Kenworth service truck the other day while it was going through one of it's re-burn cycles and the smoke is pouring into the air, my eyes where burning from the whole thing. Now you tell me how that is good for the planet.

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wy4x4 View Post
    The EPA should be eliminated, along with quite a few other federal agencies, but I won't get into that one for now .

Emissions in general is a scam. It's all about money and control, it has zero effect on the environment. Countries like China and India dump so much crap into the air everyday, anything we do is for feel good purposes only, and has no effect.

While driving in a Kenworth service truck the other day while it was going through one of it's re-burn cycles and the smoke is pouring into the air, my eyes where burning from the whole thing. Now you tell me how that is good for the planet.
    100% totally agree with your thinking

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

We just heard for a very reliable source that one of the biggest Vendors in the United States has pulled all FLO~PRO Exhaust Products and Delete Kits! No more are going to be sold at this time in the states!!

You can thank the EPA Boys & Girls! WHAT A JOKE!! -

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Thanks watersupply189, Thomas1960, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Well that just threw a wrench into the gears! Dang EPA!!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

EPA is a joke. In the pool business cannot empty a pool into a creek or any other body of water, they say it will kill the frogs. Yet chlorine is added to our city drinking water. Makes me more grateful I am just passing through this world it is not my home!!!!!!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!!!!!!!!! Amen

12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1960 View Post
    EPA is a joke. In the pool business cannot empty a pool into a creek or any other body of water, they say it will kill the frogs. Yet chlorine is added to our city drinking water. Makes me more grateful I am just passing through this world it is not my home!!!!!!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!!!!!!!!! Amen
    Preach on brother!! -

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

So are we not able to get them anymore?

15. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AKram2500 View Post