Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: ARCHOIL BLACK FRIDAY

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ARCHOIL BLACK FRIDAY

Archoil sent me an email about Black Friday sale.

Here's the link.

https://www.archoil.com/products/black-friday-deals?mc_cid=38d0d03587&mc_eid=41dca0a5eb

I'm trying out their winter fuel treatment. I could use some help with that and some other reviews.

For you new guys, there's allot of members using this stuff in their trucks. Some for years and have had nothing but positive results.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker, walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ARCHOIL BLACK FRIDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Archoil sent me an email about Black Friday sale.

Here's the link.

https://www.archoil.com/products/black-friday-deals?mc_cid=38d0d03587&mc_eid=41dca0a5eb

I'm trying out their winter fuel treatment. I could use some help with that and some other reviews.

For you new guys, there's allot of members using this stuff in their trucks. Some for years and have had nothing but positive results.
    I bought a jug at the end of last winter and didn't get a chance to use it. But, I'm on my first treatment for this winter (been down in the teens a few times), so I'll chime in good or bad when the really cold weather settles in. Really impressed with the standard fuel treatment over the last year.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    I bought a jug at the end of last winter and didn't get a chance to use it. But, I'm on my first treatment for this winter (been down in the teens a few times), so I'll chime in good or bad when the really cold weather settles in. Really impressed with the standard fuel treatment over the last year.
    I haven't been out much since I got sick, but I went out and filled the truck and put it in for the first time before we had our low tean day Thursday. We went to my daughters for Dinner, saw several frozen up (Mostly Ford) on I 80, 20 MPH headwinds. I can just imagine the the chill factor. I know it was so cold, my trans never got over 100* after 40 min highway. Come to think of it, the thermostat never opened either. The max temp the MM3 saw was 178*. I treated for the higher chill settings and no ill effects

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I just ordered 2 bottles of 6200 and 6400, guess I'll see what the fuss is about.

10. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAJR View Post
    I just ordered 2 bottles of 6200 and 6400, guess I'll see what the fuss is about.