Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Tuners for sale.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tuners for sale.

This H&S Mini Maxx tuner is currently on my 2012 Ram 2500 6.7 this tuner has 3 levels of tune and has been really great for me.

The only reason I'm selling it is that I'm going to buy another tuner where I can get custom tunes. I paid $700 for this tuner and I'm letting it go for $500. (With all wiring) $450 without wiring.

You will have to purchase a new Vin code which you can find on eBay.

I also have a bully dog tuner for the same year make and model truck. That one is $300 the and the bully dog will not do deletes. It's a light tuner for stock trucks. You don't need a new VIN code for the bully dog.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tuners for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by VTA_slug View Post
    This H&S Mini Maxx tuner is currently on my 2012 Ram 2500 6.7 this tuner has 3 levels of tune and has been really great for me.

The only reason I'm selling it is that I'm going to buy another tuner where I can get custom tunes. I paid $700 for this tuner and I'm letting it go for $500. (With all wiring) $450 without wiring.

You will have to purchase a new Vin code which you can find on eBay.

I also have a bully dog tuner for the same year make and model truck. That one is $300 the and the bully dog will not do deletes. It's a light tuner for stock trucks. You don't need a new VIN code for the bully dog.

Good luck with the sale bud!

Let me know if you are not working with anyone for your new custom tunes and tuner. I am a dealer for all major companies and would love to earn your business.

I am also blessed to be a dealer for Mr. Ray at Double R Diesel as well!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks VTA_slug thanked for this post
    Likes VTA_slug, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Good luck with the sale bud!

Let me know if you are not working with anyone for your new custom tunes and tuner. I am a dealer for all major companies and would love to earn your business.

I am also blessed to be a dealer for Mr. Ray at Double R Diesel as well!
    Whatcha thinking? I've been taking to a local shop for an edge cts2 with efi live and 5 custom tunes, and power control unit, and egt install. All for around $1500-$1700

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VTA_slug View Post
    Whatcha thinking? I've been taking to a local shop for an edge cts2 with efi live and 5 custom tunes, and power control unit, and egt install. All for around $1500-$1700

Efi live is definitely a great platform. For the 4th gen trucks we like to recommend the mm3. It's an all in one which is super nice. The support from CJ ( mm3 ) is second to none!

I'm not sure who the custom tuner is but it sounds like a pretty dang good deal for what all your getting. Just make sure he is known in the industry as some folks sadly do not stand behind their products and i go out of my way to make sure the products i sell do in fact stand behind it. That being said you do pay a premium for these products but you can always rest assured you are getting nothing but the best when it comes to the products and support.

Ill shoot you a pm and we can go over some details regarding what your local guy is offering vs what we offer. Ill help you make the best educated decision my friend!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes walla2k5, Power247 liked this post