Hello all I've got a 05 cummins at nearly 300000 miles with the factory turbo. When I start it the first time during the day when I first get on it I can hear a high pitch squeal like metal on metal it's good the rest of the day even if I shut it off for a few hours after. I already know the turbo has a bit of play and I've eliminated pretty much everything else. So I want to swap turbos. I have no idea what turbo to put on. I was hoping someone can give a few suggestions on a good turbo to replace this one so I can see what good options are out there and get these options priced to see what options are most cost effective vs performance. I'm not trying to built a super truck, but I could like a slight performance upgrade. Longevity is more important to me. I do tow occasionally. I've already got the valair dd organic in it from ddp.

Also, I remembered this picture of an employee we used to work. Figured I'd share. The guy could wrestle a grizzly bear.

2016 ram 2500 hd slt mega-cab cummins g-56 (metallic gray pearlcoat or something of the sort) deleted and custom tuned by Ray (the king) @ doublerdiesel on mm3 platform with 5" turbo back exhaust by flo-pro & DD valair organic clutch
looking for 30,000 gpm injectors @ a fair price btw LOL